About Me

My photo
My name is Maria Kathleen Janco-Houmard. I was born in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. At age one, I was adopted and raised in Yulee, Florida. I received my B.S. degree from UNF where I majored in Mathematics and minored in Computer Science. I currently work at Sungard Relius. I married my wonderful Husband, Terry (aka Ty) Houmard Jr, on May 14th 2011. We live in Fernandina Beach, Florida and hope one day to start a family together. The reason why I decided to be a "blogger", is because I want to share my experience of being a Houmard. I know it is going to be a joyous adventure with Ty especially when we start to have a family, buy a house, etc....

Friday, June 3, 2011

Honeymoon - Nassau Bahamas


I was freaking out at first.  This was my first time snorkeling.  But I had a blast


Ty and I were enjoying the boat ride.


This was so beautiful.  The water was clear.


Ty snorkeling...Lol I lasted longer in the water then he did.


Under the sea!!!!


"Under the sea..Darling it's better...Down where it's wetter...Take it from me"


I had so much fun.  Our tour guys were a blast.  Oh how I wish I was still there.


Look at him, he looks so relaxed...

1 comment:

Visit Maria's profile on Pinterest.