About Me

My photo
My name is Maria Kathleen Janco-Houmard. I was born in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. At age one, I was adopted and raised in Yulee, Florida. I received my B.S. degree from UNF where I majored in Mathematics and minored in Computer Science. I currently work at Sungard Relius. I married my wonderful Husband, Terry (aka Ty) Houmard Jr, on May 14th 2011. We live in Fernandina Beach, Florida and hope one day to start a family together. The reason why I decided to be a "blogger", is because I want to share my experience of being a Houmard. I know it is going to be a joyous adventure with Ty especially when we start to have a family, buy a house, etc....

Friday, June 3, 2011

Honeymoon - Freeport Bahamas


The guy was throwing food over so the fish can eat.


They say this is where one of the scenes were filmed for the Pirates of the Caribbean


Ty and me on the bottom glass boat.


Ty on our first night on the cruise.


I was waiting for the bus driver to get back so we can go back to the Cruise.  OMG it was hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Maria's profile on Pinterest.