About Me

My photo
My name is Maria Kathleen Janco-Houmard. I was born in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. At age one, I was adopted and raised in Yulee, Florida. I received my B.S. degree from UNF where I majored in Mathematics and minored in Computer Science. I currently work at Sungard Relius. I married my wonderful Husband, Terry (aka Ty) Houmard Jr, on May 14th 2011. We live in Fernandina Beach, Florida and hope one day to start a family together. The reason why I decided to be a "blogger", is because I want to share my experience of being a Houmard. I know it is going to be a joyous adventure with Ty especially when we start to have a family, buy a house, etc....

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Practicing Parenthood

Ty and I had to babysit one night.  We enjoy having kids around and hope one day we can start a family.  John and Amy's boys were little angles.
Click to play this Smilebox collage



1 comment:

Visit Maria's profile on Pinterest.