Boneless Chicken breast (you can marinate it as you like)
Basil Herb Blend (Gourmet Garden, already chopped in a tube)
Garlic & Butter Flavored Croutons (crush)
- Put the butter in a small bowl and melt it in the microwave.
- Crush the Garlic & Butter Flavored Croutons and mix in with melted butter.
- Add the Italian Seasoning and Parsley in the bowl until it is well mixed.
- Cut the chicken slightly in the middle (you don't want to cut it all the way).
- Take a spoon and stuff the chicken with what you just mixed (you may have left over).
- Take the Basil Tube and squeeze it though the middle of the stuffing.
- Sprinkle a little lemon pepper on top of the chicken.
- If you have left over stuffing, you may want to spread that on top of the chicken to use up.
- Cook your chicken as usual.